12 jul 2013


The garden smells of lavender. I sewed a free-pattern dress, I'm very happy with the result and the dress is very airy and fresh. I woke up this morning with this lovely surprise, these two flowers have bloomed! they made my day!!
Some problems with the jacket, I had to undo a good part, a bit of disappointment, but now everything is right back on my needles.Many good things to eat.
I fixed a little the blog, I increased my list of favorite blogs.
Enjoying a lot of this concert. I love Ane Brun and Ólöf Arnalds, they are my favorite. What about yours?
I discovered her blog
Happy weekend.  

12 comentarios:

  1. Can I ask where you found the free-pattern for the dress?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. oh I'm so sorry, might not make myself clear...wanted to say that I didn't used any pattern..

      Eliminar
  2. Wow, that's great then, I like the dress and I would like to try one myself, just I'm not so skillful on sewing machine, especially to sew the holes for buttons..Oh I so adore dresses, I bought one this week and wore it all week almost. :D

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Your dress is perfect. I'll teach myself how to sew very soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The dress is beautiful...and the lavander smell...love it
    Love the changes....enjoy long days

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Just found your blog from Melody of Mandarine's. It's quite lovely!
    Your dress looks beautiful. And I love Ane Brun, too especially her version of "Dancer" by PJ Harvey. Have you heard it?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Once again you made a really beautiful dress! You're so talented Anna! And thank you for that blog-tip,I liked it a lot,have to start reading it too:) Happy Sunday!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks for the blog link. Added it to my list ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. loving your self made dress...sewing myself a dress is one of the things on my autumnal 'to do' list ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh, wow, this dress looks adorable! Very summery. And I love the smell of lavender, I wish I had a garden...

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i love that dress very much, did you ever think to sell the dresses you make? beautiful links, thank you

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I love your new dress. Very summery. Beautiful photos as always. Your garden looks lovely.

    ResponderEliminar