15 nov 2013


Pretty Autumn days but I miss sunny days, here is too dark and I have to take care when taking my photos.
I started a new knitting project. A beautiful yarn was waiting for and interesting project (which my lovely friend Anu sent me) and I found a beautiful yarn shop so finally I've got the perfect combination for this sweater (thanks Vibeke for suggesting)
But my days all busy thinking of the furniture and beautiful things for our future apartment!!
So happy because it's time to eat marzipan, I found this at the supermarket, but my search continues.

8 comentarios:

  1. Oh yes, it is getting dark earlier and earlier! So nice to know that you also like marzipan, I know too many people who don't ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That does look like a gorgeous yarn, I'm excited about marzipan too!
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it looks lovely there, even with little sun. enjoy your new project!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Marzipan- it helps to live during this cold and dark season.

    You should look for Niederegger Marzipan Schwarzbrot - I love to eat that on weekends on my rolls. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I miss the sun too...

    Have fun with the sweater, the colors you have there are gorgeous. I’m curious to see how it will turn out.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am also missing the light. It is soooo dark here, too.
    I am happy to hear everything is good there and you have a new knitting project and lovely planning to do for your home.
    love and hugs, Anu
    ps. my computer is still broken...they haven't been able to fix it yet...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Here in the north you really learn to savour every little bit of sunshine you get during the winter months, don't you. Right now we're getting a tiny glimpse of it, and I instantly grabbed my camera to take a few shots.

    It's good to hear you're doing well. Have you found an apartment yet?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I miss sunny days too. It gets dark too early. Bu this weather is perfect for knitting.

    ResponderEliminar